Sunday, November 1, 2009

"I very well may be knitting a ranch house!"

One floor-length black sleeveless dress and a fistful of Mardi Gras pearl beads later, I was a real phony!




Nothing like some nice blue people to help fight away the Mean Reds.

I had a blast on Halloween, and everything in the costume was recycled.  The dress I whipped together from a very forgiving, very elastic cotton blend that I bought in remnant pieces at the cardboard condo, my favorite place to shop.  Took all of two hours, and although it was hardly a Audrey HepburnGivenchy, I still felt chic, appropriate, and warm.  I even borrowed a orange stuffed tabby for a few pics!


Audrey Hepburn Little Black Dress

5 comments:

  1. Hi :)

    My Blog “The Stiletto Effect” and CHANEL are GIVINGAWAY one "Chanel Le Vernis # 479 Kaleidoscope (Limited Edition)".

    Being a Limited Edition this colour is already out of stock, so maybe this will be the only way to get one!

    To enter just visit www.thestilettoeffect.com

    It ends today at midnight (PST), so hurry up!

    Good Luck!

    Oh by the way, you can also visit my store if you wish, I have new items at affordable prices!

    Kisses
    Susana R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha loving the outfit pics xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great halloween idea! adorable and simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete